How its made?
We want you to LOVE your customized 3D Clone! For this reason we employee veteran artists who are the best at what they do. In fact, they have worked on projects for dignitaries, world leaders and celebrities internationally. These artists work on your custom 3D Clone with meticulous attention to every detail. 3D Clones has proudly been operating as a boutique workshop for 9 years. We do not rush through orders looking to 'get it over with' as some other overseas factories operate. In fact our attention to perfection has enabled us to win tenders and contracts for high profile projects for governments around the world. We are proud of our work and excited to work on your project. Here is how the process works:
1) After placing your order on our website, you will receive a digital proof within 3-4 weeks of the clay hand sculpted head for your approval
2) Our proofing process enables you to see the sculpting and either accept OR suggest what you want to see amended.
3) Once approved we convert the clay head to polyresin which is superior to standard clay. Polyresin does not chip away or break easily
4) Once we have the polyresin head we hand paint the head according to the colours provided by you at the time you placed your order
5) Once completed we send you a final digital proof of your 3D Clone for approval prior to shipping
6) Your 3DClone is shipped according to the shipment method you selected at the time you first place your order
We are honoured and excited to work on each project assigned to us by our customers. We look forward to making you a 3D Clone. We guarantee that it will make you smile!